Pizzaiolo by APCI UK
A two-day professional course for beginners who wish to learn the art of making authentic Italian pizza!
At the end of the course, you will have a basic and structured knowledge of how to make authentic Neapolitan Pizza and Roman Pizza.
Classes will be held at the Bellavita Academy, a stone’s throw away from the river Thames and Tower Hill station.
What you will learn:
- Theoretical lecture on basic techniques and differences between two kind of Pizzas: Romana and Napoletana
- How to make the two types of dough
- How to leaven your two types of dough
- Cutting, shaping and rolling into balls
- Opening and stretching the dough
- Overview of ingredients preparation
- Guided practice on how to use a professional oven
Increased productivity – Training improves efficiency and productivity of employees. Well trained employees show both quantity and quality performance. There is less wastage of time, money and resources if employees are properly trained.
Less supervision – A well trained employee will be well acquainted with the job and will need less of supervision. Thus, there will be less wastage of time and efforts.
Duration of the course: 2 days
Location: Bellavita Academy, 11C Dock Street, London E1 8JN
Attendees: max 12 people
Attendance: minimum 90%
Limited places available.